Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Forum Operations > Announcements

Notices

Announcements Check here for Announcements from the DealershipForum.com Webmaster

Old 01-28-2008, 08:40 PM   #1
XDCX
Administrator

Default Site upgrades are in development

In an effort to improve the site and get more members to post I will have our designer add a listing of the 10 most recent posts for each section at the bottom of the "Forum" page.

It appears that some of our guests do not realize that there are several sub-sections below the main "Forum" page. Listing the 10 most recent posts will provide a better overview of the content that is available on DealershipForum.com.

If you have any suggestions for the site, please let me know. Just click on the XDCX in the upper left corner of this post and click on the drop-down box that allows you to send me a Private Message.

I'm always looking for ideas that will improve this site for our members.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:12 AM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Smile Upgrade has been completed

Our "coder" has completed the upgrade and added the 10 Most Recent Topic boxes at the bottom of the Forum. The boxes list the 10 Most Recent Topics for each of the three main sections of the site.

This feature will allow our members and guests to get a quick overview of the 30 Most Recent Topics on DealershipForum.com.

We have other changes that are still in development. Please be sure to watch this area for more details.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote