View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 06:38 PM   #3
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 14,869

Originally Posted by SHACOS View Post
Yep - D2D is Dealer to Dealer transactions.
Well, since you did such a great job answering the D2D question, do you have any idea how the program works?

I'm guessing that it's an opportunity for a dealer to sell non-returnable parts to another dealer and receive 55% of the net price. Who gets the other 45%. Or, do I have the whole program mixed up and the 55% refers to something else?

If you don't know, please don't feel obligated to ask - I know that you're busy with more important tasks.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote